Monday 27 January 2014

Books Vs. E-Readers

So I finally caved in and got myself an e-reader. Not because I wanted to, but because I had to. Let me explain. Nothing beats the feeling of a real book; running your fingers through real pages, and reading a book with a real book smell. However, living in a small town, my public library does not have a lot of books available on loan. Although, they do have the ebook versions of some of those unavailable titles. Since there are a handful of books I want to read (which they don't have) the only choice I had was to take out an ebook! I have not started using my e-reader, so I can't say whether I like it or hate it yet. However, I have already downloaded some books that are waiting to be read!

What do you prefer? A physical book or an e-reader? 

No comments:

Post a Comment